Film Terms: C

Back to Film Terms

A c-stand is a general-purpose stand used by the grip and electric department.
Call Sheet
A call sheet is a written breakdown of the scenes being shot during the day, the personnel needed for these scenes, and the call times of the personnel.
Coverage is a term used to refer to all of the angles and takes required to insure that the editor has all of the necessary material to edit a scene.
A cucoloris, sometimes called a "cookie," is a device used in conjunction with a light to cast a silhouette. A cuculoris is sometimes considered a subset of the gobo family.

Back to Film Terms | B | D