Film Terms: K

Back to Film Terms

Key Grip
The Key Grip is the head of the grip department on a film set. The Key Grip works hand-in-hand with the Gaffer to bring the Director of Photography's vision to life.
Key Light
The key light is the brightest light—the primary light—focused on a subject.

Back to Film Terms | J | L